(Download Book) Billion Dollar Enemy Writen By Olivia Hayle
Billion Dollar Enemy PDF
Writen By : Olivia Hayle
READ BOOK NOW

Book Synopsis :
My one-night stand turns out to be my billion-dollar enemy.Yeah, I?m screwed?and unfortunately not that way.I meet a handsome man at the bar, the kind you only dream about. You know the one? He drinks his whiskey neat and power oozes from his suit-clad form. The night we spend together is perfect?I?ll treasure the memory for as long as I live.Until I discover who he is.Who?s the billionaire asshole trying to tear down my bookstore? My one-night stand. Correction: my rich, handsome, calculating one-night stand.I hate his determination and his ruthlessness. I hate the way he smirks and the thick fall of his hair. But most of all, I hate that I can?t look at him without remembering our night together?a night he?s keen to repeat.During the day, we?re at war.At night, we?re lovers.Sorry. I think they call it, ahem, fudge buddies.The two things are strictly separated.No funny business. No emotions.And definitely no falling for him.BILLION DOLLAR ENEMY is a brand-new standalone romance fromBook Detail :
Author : Olivia Hayle
Pages : 303 pages
Publisher :
Language :
ISBN-10 : B08GY2C5FS
ISBN-13 :
Keywords : Billion Dollar Enemy - Olivia Hayle Ebook PDF,Billion Dollar Enemy - Olivia Hayle PDF Download,Billion Dollar Enemy - Olivia Hayle EPUB,Billion Dollar Enemy - Olivia Hayle EBOOK,Billion Dollar Enemy - Olivia Hayle PDF Online,Billion Dollar Enemy - Olivia Hayle E>BOOK Online,Billion Dollar Enemy - Olivia Hayle PDF Free,Billion Dollar Enemy - Olivia Hayle ebook library,Billion Dollar Enemy - Olivia Hayle pdf document,Billion Dollar Enemy - Olivia Hayle pdf reader,Billion Dollar Enemy - Olivia Hayle ebook creator,Billion Dollar Enemy - Olivia Hayle ebook deals,Billion Dollar Enemy - Olivia Hayle ebook kindle,Ebook PDF Billion Dollar Enemy - Olivia Hayle,PDF Download Billion Dollar Enemy - Olivia Hayle,EPUB Billion Dollar Enemy - Olivia Hayle,EBOOK Billion Dollar Enemy - Olivia Hayle,PDF Online Billion Dollar Enemy - Olivia Hayle,E>BOOK Online Billion Dollar Enemy - Olivia Hayle,PDF Free Billion Dollar Enemy - Olivia Hayle,ebook library Billion Dollar Enemy - Olivia Hayle,pdf document Billion Dollar Enemy - Olivia Hayle,pdf reader Billion Dollar Enemy - Olivia Hayle,ebook deals Billion Dollar Enemy - Olivia Hayle,ebook kindle Billion Dollar Enemy - Olivia Hayle
Comments
Post a Comment